NASCO FRANCE SAS
Your privacy is very important to us.
This document describes the way Nasco France is processing your personal data (in particular as policyholders, contracting parties, injured parties and claimants, beneficiaries of our customers, negotiating partners, brokers, interested parties, employees, applicants, investors, shareholders, suppliers, service providers, lessees as well as contact persons for the aforementioned groups) that we, as Nasco France, have received directly and/or indirectly and about the rights to which you are entitled under European Union General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) as amended from time to time.
1. Entity Information
NASCO FRANCE SAS
171 Rue de Buzenval, 92380 Garches
You may contact our offices for any clarification concerning this notice at the aforementioned address or by e-mail via our company mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Categories of personal data we will use
- Information about you: for example name, age, gender, date of birth, nationality. Even though in some instances we do not receive your name, we need enough information to help us identify you and your policy so that we can provide services to our clients.
- Contact information: in some cases, for example, we may receive your email, address, postcode and phone number
- Financial information: we may process financial information related to payments you make or receive in the context of an insurance policy or claim.
- Contractual information: for example details about the policies you hold and with whom you hold them.
3. Sources of personal data
As a general principle, your data are passed on to us by your insurer within the scope of the aforementioned purposes. In addition, we also make use of databases from third-party providers in conformity with legal provisions. Furthermore, we use data from publicly accessible sources, especially for the evaluation of large losses or for accumulation control.
Nasco France understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. In particular, our site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 15. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 15, except as part of an engagement to provide professional services and provided appropriate consents from the data subject is in file.
Nasco France does not uses tracking technology such as cookies or tags on the Nasco France Website.
6. The legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your data on the basis of the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other laws applicable to the processing of personal data as applicable to Nasco France. The substantive legal grounds for the processing depend on the context and the purpose for which we collect your data.
7. Duration of data storage
We will delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer required for the purposes set out above, and no legal documentation or retention requirements apply, for example to keep records under regulations fighting financial crimes, or under fiscal or tax laws.
8. Categories of recipients of personal data
In order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations we utilize to some extent external service providers in the following categories (the list can be expended):
- Surveyors / medical experts for the preparation of expert opinions for underwriting and claims management;
- IT service providers for the maintenance, operation and protection of systems and applications, data recovery and destruction of data media;
- Service providers to assist with application and portfolio processing, such as translators, audit service providers, service providers for the storage and destruction of files.
In addition, we may transfer your personal data in specific cases to other recipients. These include, for example, public authorities in order to fulfil statutory duties of notification or other reinsurers or agents of facilities to whom we transfer risks.
9. Implemented security measures to protect your information
Nasco France has implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data collected by us against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction.
10. International general personal data transfers
In cases where we could be led to transfer your data to a location outside the European Economic Area we will ensure your data is given a similar level of protection as required under EU GDPR and national laws applicable to Nasco France.
Any sensitive personal data shall not be transferred outside European Economic Area without you being informed prior to the transfer and obtaining your explicit consent before for such processing.
11. Your GDPR (EU) privacy rights
- Right to find out what personal information we hold about you;
- If any of your details are incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete you have the right to ask us to correct them or to add information;
- You have the right to object to any processing done under legitimate interests. If we have a compelling reason, we may still continue to use your information;
- You have a specific right to object to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes, which we will always act upon;
- If you are uncertain about the accuracy or our use of your information, you can ask us to stop using your information until your query is resolved. We will inform you of the outcome before we take any further action in relation to this information; and
- You can ask us to delete your personal information if deleting your data is not in conflict with our legal and regulatory obligations. If we are using consent to process your information and you withdraw it, you can ask us to erase your information.
12. Who can you contact if you have a complaint?
If you are unhappy with how we process your personal data you may have the right to complain to a data protection regulator specified below:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris CEDEX 07, France
We encourage you to contact us first so we can address your concerns.
You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using your terminal or point of access and are responsible for ensuring that any such person also fully complies with these terms and conditions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you access the Website. The Website is not intended for viewers in any other jurisdiction or country where local laws and/or restrictions prohibit any of the activities transacted by the Website.
This Website contains general information on Nasco and its products and services and the Website and its contents are not intended to constitute investment or other advice (nor any solicitation to participate in investment or other business) in any country in the world.
USERS OF THE WEBSITE
By using the Website you shall consent to the collection and use of information by Nasco France (or its affiliated entities) and to this privacy statement and policies. If we change our privacy policies in any way, we will post any changes on this page.
14. Data Protection Information Notice
For additional details, you can refer to our Data Protection Information Notice.
Nasco France SAS
Last Updated: November 2019